Macedonian Government Scholarships 2015 for Foreign Students
Deadline: July 31, 2015 | Views: 136
Type: Fully Funded
Courses: Undergraduate Course
The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for students who will study at public Universities in the Republic of Macedonia, where the teaching language is Macedonian.
- Are currently enrolled in the final 4th year of secondary education or who posses a 4-year secondary education (high school) degree;
- Have a return airplane ticket from/to the applicant’s home country;
- Are not older than 28 years of age;
- Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- tuition fees, in full;
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) in the University dorms;
- additional monthly allowance of 5000 MKD (approximately 120 USD);
- Free intensive course for learning Macedonian.
Documents to be submitted
Candidates are required to provide certified copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where available);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate.
- Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application. Candidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are two separate documents;
- Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
- An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 5 calendar years;
- In addition, as part of the application candidates are required to summit two letters of recommendation from two academic professors/teachers who are well acquainted with the candidate’s academic abilities.
All submitted documents must be in English or certified translations in English.
- Candidates should submit their application together with all supporting documents to the following address:
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Saints Cyril and Methodius Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
All prospective candidates should note that in addition to sending the official copies of all required documents via post, they must also send scanned copies of the required documents to the following e-mail: [email protected] .
- Applicants who have not completed their high school education by May 1, 2015may receive a conditional offer for admission pending their high school diploma. Successful applicants must finalise their high school studies and submit their transcript and diploma no later thanJuly31, 2015;
- The selection process will be implemented by a five-member committee appointed by the Minister for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Successful applicants will sign a contract with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia. The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the two/three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student ends the first year of studies with satisfactory success rate;
- Additional information regarding the Universities and the programmes available in Macedonia can be found on the websites of the Universities:
University St. Cyril and Methodius – Skopje
University St. KlimentOhridski – Bitola
University Goce Delcev – Shtip
The scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 28 years, from Republic of Azerbaijan, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, Republic of Angola, Republic of Armenia, Republic of Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federative Republic of Brazil, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Cameroon, People’s Republic of China,Republic of Croatia, Republic of Chad, Czech Republic, Kingdom of Denmark, Arab Republic of Egypt, Republic of Estonia, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Republic of Finland, Republic of Fiji,Gabonese Republic, Georgia, Republic of Ghana, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Hungary, State of Israel, Republic of India,Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Japan, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Republic of Kazakhstan, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Republic of Latvia, Lebanese Republic, State of Libya, Republic of Lithuania,Malaysia, Republic of Mali, Kingdom of Morocco, United Mexican States, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Republic of Namibia, Kingdom of Norway, Sultanate of Oman, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippine Islands, Republic of Poland, Portuguese Republic, State of Qatar , Romania, Russian Federation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Republic of Slovenia, Republic of the Sudan, Kingdom of Sweden, Kingdom of Spain, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, United Republic of Tanzania, Kingdom of Thailand, Republic of Tajikistan, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenia, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Republic of Uganda, Republic of Uzbekistan, Ukraine andSocialist Republic of Vietnam.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/macedonian-government-scholarships-2015-for-foreign-studentshttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Macedonian-Government-Scholarships-2015-for-Foreign-Students.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Macedonian-Government-Scholarships-2015-for-Foreign-Students-300x300.jpgScholarshipsInternational Students,Scholarships,Undergraduate,Undergraduate Scholarship