International Student Scholarships 2015 at APU in Malaysia
Deadline: July 31, 2015 | Views: 38
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is awarding international student scholarships for students joining APU programmes in 2015 onwards. Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers. These partial scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
These partial scholarships are limited to course fees only. All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Applicants should apply by post. The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University