European Global Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Programme in Australia
Deadline: November 30, 2014 | Views: 17
Location: University of Queensland, Australia.
University of Queensland is inviting applications for European Global Leaders Scholarship for the students from Europe studying a coursework master’s degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA). Scholarship includes 100% Tuition fee waiver for up to 4 semesters for students who undertake postgraduate study. The application deadline is 30th November 2014.
Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA). Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate studies at University of Queensland. University of Queensland is an accredited university. University of Queensland is accredited by the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, ASAIHL.
- Citizens of Europe, who normally reside in Europe
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
Students of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom can apply for this postgraduate scholarship.
The European Global Leaders Scholarships offer students from Europe, who excel academically, the opportunity to undertake postgraduate study at The University of Queensland. It is an opportunity to learn from UQ experts in the Business, Economics and Law areas and to build professional experience with a guaranteed internship, mentoring and opportunities to engage with industry.
What does it cover?
Scholarship includes 100% Tuition fee waiver for up to 4 semesters for students who undertake postgraduate study in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
How to Apply:
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following: scholarships-at-bel.uq.edu.au or sent via mail.