Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships 2015
Deadline: March 15, 2015 | Views: 47
The International Master of Science in Rural Development (IMRD) is inviting applications for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships. These scholarships is to promise nationals of Erasmus + Partner Countries with the aim for promising students to finance their participation to the IMRD programme.
The IMRD master course programme, is a high level academic programme aimed at training top students from all over the world into specialists in integrated rural development, focused on socio-economic and institutional aspects; not only from the European Union but also from developed, developing and transition countries outside the EU.
EMJMD Student Scholarship covers:
- Tution fee for 2 years IMRD programme, i.e. 2*9,000 -> 18,000 Euros
- Worldwide insurance coverage for two years
- Travel and installation costs either 5,000 Euros (if distance < 4,000 km) or 7,000 Euros (if distance is >4,000 km).
- Subsistence allowances for 24 months, i.e. 24 * 1,000 -> 24, 000 Euros.
This scholarship does not include visa costs, study material, accommodation costs, and any kind of transportation costs
- Applicants must be a national citizen of Erasmus + Partner Country.
- Applicants should meet the IMRD admission requirements and have been academically admitted by the IMRD Management Board to participate in IMRD programme.
Applicants fall in below categories are not eligible:
- nationals from a Erasmus+ Partner Country who have carried out their main activity (studies, training, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in an Erasmus+ Programme Country. (The 5-years reference period is calculated backwards from the IMRD submission deadline for an EMJMD student Scholarship.).
- persons who have already been awarded an EMJMD, an Erasmus Mundus Master Course, or a Joint Doctorate scholarship.
- persons who receive another EU funded scholarship during their participation to the IMRD programme.
- persons who apply to more than 3 different EMJMD Scholarship programmes for the same academic year.
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit both online as well as hard copy of Erasmus Mundus scholarship application form before the deadline. The awardees are selected by the IMRD Management Board.
Visit the website for more details.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-joint-master-degree-scholarships-2015http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/erasmus-munsus-scholarship.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/erasmus-munsus-scholarship-300x300.jpgScholarshipsEU Students,International Studnets,Masters,Scholarships