DAAD Master Scholarships 2016 for Public Policy and Good Governance in Germany
Deadline: July 31, 2015 | Views: 188
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is funding master scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance at German institution in Germany. A monthly scholarship rate is 750 €. Scholarships also provide health insurance, travel allowance as well as a study and research subsidy and in applicable cases accommodation subsidies and/or family allowances. Student must have first university degree. Scholarships are available to both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals. The courses are taught in German and English language. Students must have university degrees that have been obtained during the six years before applying the scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is open to candidates from Africa, Latin America, South Asia, Southeast Asia as well as from countries in the Middle East.
- Very well qualified graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) who in the future want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries.
- The scholarships are offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently 750 €. The scholarship also includes contributions to health insurance in Germany. In addition, DAAD grants an appropriate travel allowance as well as a study and research subsidy and in applicable cases rent subsidies and / or family allowances. DAAD-scholarship holders are exempt from tuition fees.
Please submit your application for the Master courses and for the DAAD scholarship solely to the Master courses you have selected at the respective university (not DAAD). Please check the deadlines on the homepages of the elected Master courses. You are allowed to submit your application to up to three Master courses listed below.
- Motivation Letter containing a precise description of the applicant’s academic / professional and personal reasons for wishing to participate in the programme
- Full Curriculum Vitae including information about precise field of study and, if applicable, description of job experience
- Copies of all certificates
- Recent language Certificates
- Two letters of recommendation by university professors and/or current or former employer
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso,daad_logo Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe), Latin America( Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), Southeast Asia(Brunei, Cambodia East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) as well as from countries in the Middle East( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen) can apply for this DAAD International scholarship.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/daad-master-scholarships-2016-for-public-policy-and-good-governance-in-germanyhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/DAAD-Master-Scholarships-2016-for-Public-Policy-and-Good-Governance-in-Germany.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/DAAD-Master-Scholarships-2016-for-Public-Policy-and-Good-Governance-in-Germany-300x300.jpgScholarships