Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program for International Students in China
Deadline: March 31, 2016 | Views: 793
Ministry of Education of P.R. China is pleased to offer Scholarship-Bilateral Program for international students in 2016-2017 academic session. Scholarship supports undergraduate programs, masters programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
- Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in applicants home country for CGS opportunity. It is their own responsibility to consult the dispatching authorities for details and requirements of Bilateral Program in your country and make sure you are eligible for the scholarship.
- Apply to target university for Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate).
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy.
- Submit all your application documents to the dispatching authorities in your home country before the deadline.