Call for Applications: United Nations-Mandated Summer School Programme 2016 in Costa Rica
Deadline: April 30, 2016 | Views: 8,294
Location: El rodeo, Costa Rica.
Date: June 13 – July 22, 2016.
The United Nations-mandated University for Peace is pleased to announce the launch of its first annual summer school programme designed for students who want to build an International career in Peace, the course will take place from June 13 to July 22, 2016 at the picturesque main campus of UPEACE, headquartered in Costa Rica. This summer programme is part of the ‘India Initiative’ launched by UPEACE in 2015 in order to enhance its outreach to India, one of the most important emerging economies and actors at the global stage. International applicants are also encouraged to apply!
- Fluency in english.
- Enrolled in a bachelors or masters programme.
- Drive to work for social issues and PEACE.
- Study at diverse campus with 50 nationalities.
- Study at UN mandated university.
- Preferential treatment if the applicant desires to pursue masters from UPEACE.
- Network with former diplomats and UN- officials.
- Costa Rica (Pura Vida mae !!)
Send your short CV and 500 word motivation letter to [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/call-for-applications-summer-school-programme-2016-in-costa-ricahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Summer-School-Programme-2016-in-Costa-Rica.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Summer-School-Programme-2016-in-Costa-Rica-150x150.jpgScholarships