Volunteer in Nepal for Post Earthquake Debris Management with UN Volunteers
Deadline: May 20, 2015 | Views: 47
National UN Volunteer Civil/Construction Engineers needed urgently for 3 months assignments to work in Debris Management.
Starting date: immediately as soon as possible
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in construction
- Any experience in early recovery interventions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write good reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Nepali ; knowledge of local languages is an advantage
Click here for Detail UN VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION OF ASSIGNMENT.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible to: [email protected] Putting: Civil/Construction Engineer in subject line
Please do not apply if you are not qualified.
UNV does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process. UNV has a policy to have a gender balance at all staff levels. Qualified female candidates from disadvantaged and socially excluded groups are especially encouraged to apply.http://www.youthop.com/others/opportunity-to-join-unv-nepal-post-nepal-earthquake-debris-managementhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Nepal-Earthquake-Debris-Management.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Nepal-Earthquake-Debris-Management-300x300.jpgOthers