Call for Applications The 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors
Deadline: February 14, 2016 | Views: 203
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
We look forward to many applications from the youths eager to protect the environment.
Eligibility: All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 14th February, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
Term: The 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2016 until August 2016.
- 70% of Application, 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated with concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team.
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given.
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
- Ambassadors aged between 16 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form.
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Announcement will be on February 22, 2016 (GMT +0), via Tunza Eco-generation website.http://www.youthop.com/others/call-for-applications-the-16th-eco-generation-regional-ambassadorshttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Eco-generation-Regional-Ambassadors.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Eco-generation-Regional-Ambassadors-150x150.jpgOthers