BRAC International Young Professionals Programme 2016
Deadline: October 9, 2016 | Views: 6,773
To have an in-depth understanding of national and international development, Young Professionals will be exposed to the following as part of their training and capacity development, at the completion of which Young Professionals will be given appointment in different BRAC programs and have the opportunity to fast track their careers towards managerial positions across BRAC International:
- Field attachments with BRAC’s development and support programmes in remote locations of their home country;
- Classroom-based training on development programs and managerial skills at BRAC’s headquarters in Bangladesh;
- Exposure visits to development programs and social enterprises in Bangladesh;
- Short-term assignment with a specific programme;
- Coaching and mentoring: A mentor will be allocated to each YP to help them navigate through BRAC and make the best use of their experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a reputed university with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (in a scale of 4.0) or 4.5 (in a scale of 5.0);
- Age Range: 23 – 30;
- Salary Range: Negotiable;
- Job Location: BRAC International countries (Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Myanmar).
Experience Requirements: Professional experience of 2-3 years is desirable but not a must.
Additional Job Requirements:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Citizen of the BRAC operating country with a valid passport;
- Fluency in English;
- Maximum 30 years of age at the time of joining;
- Commitment and drive towards improving the lives of people in your country;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Readiness to serve in field assignments in remote locations;
- Flexibility and capacity to work in different areas of the organisation;
- Readiness to uphold the BRAC values of integrity, innovation, inclusiveness and effectiveness.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Online Application Form and upload soft copies of the following documents:
- CV with contact information of two professional references (not relatives);
- Statement of interest (maximum 500 words);
- Passport size photograph.