The European Union Office Internship in Kosovo
Deadline: December 31, 2015 | Views: 200
Location: The European Union Office in Kosovo.
Internship Duration: April to September and October to March.
The European Union Office in Kosovo is offering internship program for applicants of 28 EU Member States. Applicant must be fluent in English; knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage; knowledge of the workings of the European Union would also be advantages. Internships are offered in 2 basic cycles each year: from April to September and October to March. This is an unpaid internship programme.
- hold a valid passport from one of the 28 EU Member States
- have completed a minimum of three years of university-level courses, preferably in political science, law, economics, development studies, environment studies, human rights/humanitarian law or communications.
- be fluent in English; knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage; knowledge of the workings of the European Union would also be advantages.
- be computer literate.
- if selected, provide proof of comprehensive medical and accident insurance valid in Kosovo for the duration of the internship (covering hospitalization, surgery, and repatriation, if necessary).
- have not already benefited from previous in-service training or employment (paid or unpaid) with any of the EU institutions or bodies, including a “Blue Book” traineeship (NB: a “Blue Book” candidate who has not actually performed that traineeship is however eligible to apply for an internship with the Delegation).
- Internships are offered in 2 basic cycles each year: from April to September and October to March.
Internship Open for International Students: Applicants from 28 EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus , Croatia , Czech Republic , Denmark , Estonia , Finland , France , Germany , Greece, Hungary , Ireland, Italy , Latvia , Lithuania , Luxembourg , Malta , Netherlands , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , Sweden , United Kingdom) are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
To apply, please download and complete the application form and email your Application Packet to the Head of Administration (Delegation-Kosovo-HOA-at-eeas.europa.eu). The Application Packet must include:
- completed application form
- curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation expressing your preferred fields of activity
- (at least one) letter of recommendation from a current or former professor or employer
- copy of valid passport of EU Member State.
Successful candidates will normally be notified one to two months before the beginning of the cycle for which they have been accepted. If you do not receive a reply this means that your application was not successful.http://www.youthop.com/internships/the-european-union-office-internship-in-kosovohttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/European-Union-Office-Internship-in-Kosovo.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/European-Union-Office-Internship-in-Kosovo-150x150.jpgInternships