Paid Internship Opportunity at The Telegraph
Deadline: June 1, 2015 | Views: 117
Location: London, UK.
Type: Paid internship.
Qualification required: A-Level or above, passion for writing, mens issues, someone full of bright ideas.
Skills: Highly organised, effective communicator, excellent writing skills.
Salary: £300 a week.
Holiday: Approx. 12.5 days fully paid over six months.
Benefits: Onsite health and wellbeing suite which includes: Gym, Sports and deep tissue massage, Indian head massage, On-site doctor.
Telegraph Men, the Telegraph’s online men’s lifestyle section, is looking for a highly motivated individual with previous experience in the industry. A proven ability in feature writing and a consistent stream of brilliant ideas are absolutely essential to the role, while the successful candidate must also be able to assist the small and busy team with a number of other tasks.
The successful candidate must be fully abreast of the news agenda, and up to speed with the latest trends and online talking points, with an excellent grasp of social media.
Telegraph Men publishes around 10 articles online each day, on subjects ranging from fashion to fitness, relationships to careers, and the biggest talking points of the day. The intern will be expected to contribute several ideas on a daily basis, and be able to write articles for publication very quickly, from news stories to opinion pieces, from interviews to picture-led articles, liaising with PRs where necessary.
- An enthusiasm for and knowledge of mens lifestyle
- A good understanding of online publishing and social media
- An understanding of the Telegraph Men’s reputation and readership
- Efficiency, organisation, motivation, initiative
- Works to high standards
- Be able to supply (at application) links to two pieces of writing (personal blog etc)
- Helping run the desk’s workflow documents
- Online: The intern will be fully trained to upload content onto the Telegraph website
- Day-to-day admin: Assisting the features team with key administration tasks
- Excellent writing skills; there may be some opportunity to write online articles
- An original thinker with the feature ideas to prove it
- Able to demonstrate a wide-ranging knowledge of and enthusiasm for the current digital media landscape
If you are having any difficulty with this page please contact on 0207 931 2298 or email at [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/internships/paid-internship-opportunity-at-the-telegraphhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Internship-at-The-Telegraph.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Internship-at-The-Telegraph-300x300.jpgInternships