Nickelodeon Animation Studios is Looking for Interns
Deadline: June 1, 2016 | Views: 2,628
Type: Paid Internship
Location: Burbank California
Duration: September – November/December
An internship at Nickelodeon can launch you on an exciting, fun-filled career in children’s entertainment. When people think about an internship, they envision getting coffee, running errands, and slaving away behind a copy machine where everyone knows you as “The Intern.” Fortunately, there is still hope out there, and that is at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, CA!
Animation Development – Animation Current Series – 2D Animation Productions
CG – Animation Productions – Post Production – Talent Outreach & Development
Talent & Casting – Original Movies – Digital Operations – Archive & Resource Library
Office Services/Facilities – Special Events – Human Resources – Finance
Communications & Publicity – Social Media & Connected Content – Content Relations
TV Production & Technology
Candidates must meet and comply with ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for any Viacom Internship Program:
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate of $10/hour (California).
- Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. An extension may be requested by the department following the 10 weeks, but may not overlap with the next internship semester.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
- Internships are open to current, matriculated college juniors, seniors, and recent grads. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting college/university. Graduate students, MBA candidates, and law school students also accepted.
- Upon acceptance, they will require a letter from your college/university confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student. Failure to provide this letter at orientation may result in dismissal for the program.
- College credit is not required, but they will provide appropriate documentation if necessary and upon request.
To be considered for Nickelodeon’s Internship Program, prospective candidates must apply via the Viacom careers website. Please click the link at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.http://www.youthop.com/internships/nickelodeon-animation-studios-is-looking-for-internshttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Nickelodeon-Animation-Studios-is-Looking-for-Interns.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Nickelodeon-Animation-Studios-is-Looking-for-Interns-150x150.jpgInternshipsAnimation,Internship