McGill University Science Paid Internship Program in Canada
Deadline: January 19, 2016 | Views: 436
Type: Paid Internship.
McGill University is offering Science Internship Program. The internship is a paid, full-time work term done during interns undergraduate degree in a field related to their studies. Applicants must be a full time undergraduate student in Science before and after the IP or the IYS is completed. International students are eligible to apply to all IYS positions.
- Must be a full time undergraduate student in Science before and after the IP or the IYS is completed.
- Must have completed at least 27 credits and should have at least 12 credits remaining in your degree program.
- CGPA must be 2.7 or higher.
- International students are eligible to apply to all IYS positions (unless otherwise indicated on the job posting) and to summer IPs (provided the student has an off-campus work permit).
- IP/IYS job openings are posted on the CaPS website; students must apply as instructed on the job posting. For additional information on how to obtain an internship, check the student resources page.
- Students are encouraged to attend career related workshops (CV writing, cover letter writing, interview techniques, cold calling) and meet with a career advisor.
- Once you secure an internship, you must notify the Internship Officer to register for the Science Internship Program. Click here on Registration form.
- Note that it is ultimately the responsibility of the student to research and secure an internship that is best suited for his or her studies.