Internship Positions Open at CIFE in France
Deadline: August 31, 2015 | Views: 53
Location: Nice, France.
Duration: 3-6 months.
CIFE is offering a 3-to-6-months-internship in its Nice-based academic teaching and research centre starting preferably on 1st of October 2015, latest 15th of October. CIFE is a private institution of higher education and research, founded in 1954 with its head office in Nice and branch offices in Berlin, Bruxelles and Istanbul. It receives special funding in the framework of the Jean Monnet Programme of the European Union.
CIFE is an international, open-minded and dynamic team showing confidence from the beginning and setting great store by personal responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The vacant internship is offered in their public relations department.
Your fields of work would be:
- Assistance to the general work of Public and Press relations
- Content research and refining of the communication strategy for a new programme
- Graphic and editorial assistance in elaboration of new layouts, print and online
- Research on content and maintenance of the CIFE and IE-EI websites,
- Assistance with the daily social media communication
- Realisation of CIFE’s regular Newsletter
- Assistance in the organisation of Alumni events
- Editorial work on our print publications, brochures, flyers etc.
- Creation of information materials for study fairs etc.
- Creation and maintenance of (direct-)mail campaigns
- Advancement of CIFE’s media strategy
- Academic background (BA level or higher)
- The candidate should be enrolled as a student (and possibly have an internship agreement** with his/her university)
- Strong interest in European integration and International Relations and/or Public Relations
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French and German
- Strong initiative, flexibility and autonomy in your work habits
- Team-working skills
- Cultural sensitivity
* The duration of the internship depends on the candidate’s disposability: minimum 3 months, maximum 6 months
** For candidates who are no longer enrolled at a University and who are Germans or live in Germany there is the possibility to apply at the Deutsch-Französisches Jugendwerk DFWJ to receive an extra-curricular internship agreement (“convention de stage”) within DFWJ’s PRAXES programme. See www.dfjw.org/praxes
During your internship you will experience a strong professional environment where you will have many opportunities to network, learn and develop in areas of your interest, helping you to shape your future career, inter alia you can experience different workspaces of a higher education institute. Furthermore you gain the opportunity to work in a pleasant international and multicultural working environment in close cooperation with students, administration and faculty. The remuneration of the internship refers to the French legal framework.
Please address your application to Ms Kristina Petersen and send it until 31 August 2015 to [email protected] must include a motivation letter and your CV. References are adjuvant. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 4 September to set an online interview date.http://www.youthop.com/internships/internship-positions-open-at-cife-in-francehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Internship-Positions-open-at-CIFE-in-France-1024x537.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Internship-Positions-open-at-CIFE-in-France-150x150.jpgInternships