Humanitarian Affairs Asia is Offering Internship
Deadline: November 10, 2014 | Views: 148
Location: Pattaya. Thailand.
This internship program will focus on emotional intelligence or soft skills in order to equip students in areas such as building good relationships with co-workers, fitting into the corporate culture and communicating successfully.
Events Associates work closely with the Regional Director for Asia and the Pacific . They are responsible for the production of the organizations events from conception to completion. Their role is hands-on and involves working as part of a team.
Events Associates must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a diverse work environment. They must work well under pressure, ensuring smooth and efficient running of an event.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good in interpersonal skills, organizational ability and concern about time management.
- Should have a multi-tasking ability.
- Should have sound negotiation skills.
- Willing to work beyond the call of duty.
- Creativity and an out of the box thinking leading with imagination.
- Ability to work under tremendous pressure and cope up with tight deadlines and outdo from others.
- Ability to speak other languages beside English is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- Housing and monthly meal allowance are provided.
- Opportunity to travel to Hong Kong and Bali, Indonesia to manage international events.
- Work in a multi-cultural work environment.
Send your CV to [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/internships/humanitarian-affairs-asia-is-offering-internshiphttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Humanitarian-Affairs-Asia-is-Offering-Internship-1024x534.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Humanitarian-Affairs-Asia-is-Offering-Internship-300x300.jpgInternshipsAsia,Humanitarian Affairs,Internship,Thailand