Google Software Engineering Internship 2016 In South Korea
Deadline: January 30, 2016 | Views: 423
Location: Seoul, South Korea.
Type: Paid Internship.
Google is offering Software Engineering Internship for the year 2016. Applicants must be currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. They must be typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in their PhD. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent C++, Java and/or Python skills.
Internship Duration: This internship will run from between March 2016 to June 2016, for a consecutive 12-14 weeks.http://www.youthop.com/internships/google-software-engineering-internship-2016-in-south-koreahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Google-Software-Engineering-Internship-In-South-Korea.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Google-Software-Engineering-Internship-In-South-Korea-150x150.jpgInternships