Google Software Engineering Intern, Winter 2015
Deadline: December 29, 2014 | Views: 45
Type: Paid Internship.
Open to: international students in computer science or related technical field.
Google is currently hiring a Software Engineering intern who will be based in one of their largest global engineering centers in Sydney, Australia. The internship will last 12 weeks from May to September 2015. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
The responsibilities of this internship position are:
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
The candidates must be currently pursing a Bachelor, Master or PhD in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms;
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs;
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming;
- Excellent C++, Java and/or Python skills.
Interested candidates must apply online HERE.http://www.youthop.com/internships/google-software-engineering-intern-winter-2015http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Google-Software-Engineering-Intern-Winter-2015.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Google-Software-Engineering-Intern-Winter-2015-300x300.jpgInternships