Google Engineering Paid Internship 2015 in Finland and Belgium
Deadline: March 31, 2015 | Views: 250
Location: Finland and Belgium.
Type: Paid internship.
Open for: international students.
Google is offering Data Center Hardware Operations Engineering Internship for the year 2015. Students pursuing a BA/BS degree in engineering discipline to be completed between December 2015 and December 2016 at a European University are eligible to apply. This is a paid internship programme of 13 weeks. Internship application deadline is 31st March 2015.
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in an engineering discipline to be completed between December 2015 and December 2016 at a European University.
- Experience working in a technical component based system requiring an understanding of multiple parts and the impact on the whole.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills and domains.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of at two or more of these three areas: computer hardware, networking systems, and the Linux operating system environment.
- Comfortable performing repetitive technical and manual work.
- Solid technical aptitude, including troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and depending on location, proficient in spoken Finnish/French.