Google BOLD Paid Internship for Summer 2016 in USA & Canada
Deadline: December 10, 2015 | Views: 267
Location: USA and Canada.
Type: Paid Internship.
Internship Duration: This is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
Google is offering BOLD Internship for summer 2016 in US and Canada. Applicant who are currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States are eligible. BOLD interns are placed in teams across the business. This is a 11-12 week paid internship programme.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States.
- Have authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada.
- Be a current undergraduate Junior with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Academic excellence.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems.
The mode of application is online. To apply:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the BOLD Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left of the screen to submit your resume using the same email address you used in Part 1. A cover letter is not required.
The BOLD Intern application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application above to be eligible for the internship.http://www.youthop.com/internships/google-bold-paid-internship-for-summer-2016-in-usa-canadahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Google-BOLD-Paid-Internship-for-Summer-2016-in-USA-Canada.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Google-BOLD-Paid-Internship-for-Summer-2016-in-USA-Canada-150x150.jpgInternships