Financial Analyst Internship at Reckitt Benckiser in USA
Deadline: December 15, 2014 | Views: 28
Job Function: Finance.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Mucinex, Durex, Lysol, Finish and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our Corporate North America Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ for the Summer of 2015.
- Collect, process, verify, and report accounting related information
- Perform professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Process specialized information, reports and forms, such as for fees, billing, project tracking, etc. and enter information into a financial accounting system
- Other financial, accounting and information system related tasks are to be performed as assigned.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance (must currently be in their junior year and graduating in 2016)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyze data logically.
- Excellent Excel skills (spreadsheet development, formula creation, vlookups, pivots, macros, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems / business needs and development of cooperative solutions
- Ability to challenge and influence decisions, multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Must be open to domestic or international relocation