Communication, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship at AIM
Deadline: February 14, 2015 | Views: 7
Location: AIM’s premises in Brussels, Avenue des Gaulois, 9.
Remuneration: €800 a month
AIM is looking for a talented intern for their office in Brussels. The successful candidate should have experience in the worlds of social media and communication, and be looking for a challenging experience in an international environment.
AIM is the European Brands Association. It represents brand manufacturers in Europe on key issues which affect their ability to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership groups some 1800 companies of all sizes through corporate members and national associations in 21 countries (www.aim.be).
- Degree in communications, graphic design or equivalent
- Proven experience of successful social media communication and community building
- Ability in the use of relevant methods and tools for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of communication actions on social media
- Fluent in English and French. Working knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- Good IT skills and direct experience of website content management (desirable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High attention to details
- Good understanding of EU affairs and an interest in EU and International organisations.
Place of work: .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Graphic design for online communications, web content, social media, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Creating digital, graphic and/or multimedia communications
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation and design of specific
- media activities
- Assisting in the updating of the web site www.aim.be and AIM’s social networks
- Extending the social media presence of AIM, creating awareness and interest around the activities of the association, managing social media updates
- Assisting in the creation of events (roundtables in the EU institutions and lectures on brands and the value of branding)
- Carrying out research tasks and monitor the EU agenda
You can expect to be part of a dynamic team and in touch with leading communication professionals from our corporate and national association members. They are offering a paid position (€800 a month) for a period of 6 months, from early March 2015.
How to apply:
A CV and a short motivation letter should be sent to Antoine Quentin, Senior Public Affairs Manager at the following address: [email protected] quoting ‘Communications, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship’ in subject line.http://www.youthop.com/internships/communication-public-affairs-and-social-media-internship-at-aimhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/aim-internship1.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/aim-internship1-300x300.jpgInternshipsAIM,AIM Internship,Communication,Europe,Internship