Call for Applications: Ford Foundation Internship in Brazil
Deadline: January 15, 2016 | Views: 637
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Ford Foundation is offering internship position for representation in Brazil. Applicants should have a proven record of leadership, strategic design, planning, and management success and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience leading strategies, people and teams are eligible to apply. This is an unpaid internship programme.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience leading strategies, people and teams
- An advanced graduate degree in relevant field of study or BA and equivalent experience
- Ability to travel extensively on behalf of the Foundation
- Creativity, energy and non-traditional thinking capacity
- Written and oral fluency in English and Portuguese.
The mode of application is online. The Ford Foundation provides two methods for you to submit your cover letter, résumé and writing sample. You may either paste them or you may upload them in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat PDF or other standard software. It strongly encourages you to upload your document(s) to preserve your formatting.http://www.youthop.com/internships/call-for-applications-ford-foundation-internship-in-brazilhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Ford-Foundation-Internship.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Ford-Foundation-Internship-150x150.jpgInternshipsFord,Ford Foundation,Internship,Internship Program,Leadership,Rio de Janeiro,success