Become an Eco-generation Regional Ambassador
Deadline: February 22, 2015 | Views: 33
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 14 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 who are enthusiastic to spread news about the local environmental issues at the global level.
The 14th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in position for the next 6 months from March 2015 to August 2015.
- Ambassadors shall post a Self Introduction on the ‘Eco-generation Ambassadors Forum’ page within 7 days after Ambassador Announcement.
- Ambassadors shall post more than 2 environmental articles on the Ambassador Report bulletin. Minimum 12 articles are required for completion of the ambassador term.
- The article should be posted regularly otherwise it can cause disqualification in extension to the next ambassador term.
- Ambassadors shall try to leave kind comments after reading others’ articles on both Ambassador Report and World Report as often as possible so that Eco-generation members can actively exchange thoughts on each other’s regional environmental issues and campaigns.
- Ambassadors shall check their emails as often as possible for responding Tunza Eco-generation’s communication in time.
- Improvement of leadership and essay writing skill
- Broadening networks between environmental leaders all over the world
- Non-financial supports such as business cards and Tunza Eco-generation’s Promotional goods including banners, brochures and other school stationeries to support Ambassadors’ campaigns on the environment
- Certificate to verify successful completion of one’s term
- Reference letters except for the college/university admissions available based on the successful completion of the first 3 months
- Advantages to get involved in the various off-line events of Tunza Eco-generation
- Three (3) best ambassador articles to be published on Tunza Eco-generation’s Monthly Newsletter as the best articles of the month
- The Best Ambassador (1 person) who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities to be awarded with a certificate and souvenir(Samsung Gadget) at the end of the term
Announcement will be on February 27, 2015, via Tunza Eco-generation website. If you have any inquiry not answered in the above application details and FAQ, please e-mail us at [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/internships/become-an-eco-generation-regional-ambassadorhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Eco-generation-Regional-Ambassador-.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Eco-generation-Regional-Ambassador--300x300.jpgInternshipsAmbassador,Eco Generation,Environment,South Korea,TUNZA,Youth