Associated Press Global News Paid Internship Program 2016
Deadline: January 7, 2016 | Views: 199
The Associated Press is offering the Global News Internship Program for 2016 academic year. This is a paid internship programme of 12 weeks. The internship is open to U.S. and international students as well as recent graduates. The Associated Press is offering paid journalism internships for current full-time students within two years of earning an undergraduate degree (juniors and seniors). Interns will receive experience and training in video and at least one other format. They will attend and contribute to all-format editorial meetings.
Internship can be taken at: U.S. internships are being offered in Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Sacramento, New York, and Washington, D.C. International internships are being offered in Bangkok, London, Mexico City, Greece, Moscow, Jordan, New Delhi and Tokyo.
The internship is open to U.S. and international students as well as recent graduates. Applicants must be:
- current full-time students within two years of earning an undergraduate degree (juniors and seniors) or
- current full-time graduate students or
- students who will graduate December 2015 or later.
A 300-word autobiographical essay on this topic: “The Associated Press seeks to recruit and retain a workforce that embodies a wide range of talents, experiences, achievements and journalistic skills. Please describe the qualities and accomplishments you would bring to the company as an intern.”
- A resume and cover letter (please include your projected graduation date).
- Three to five examples of your work (links to a website of your clips, video, photos and multimedia work are preferred).
- A letter of reference from a previous internship or former employer.