Apply for World Bank Group Analyst Program
Deadline: March 5, 2015 | Views: 235
The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a new and unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
Through this structured three-year program, you will work in an intellectually challenging and culturally diverse environment within a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group, which includes the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA). You will have the opportunity to contribute and grow your skills in areas ranging from analytics, research, data management, project management, communications, finance, and information technology. In addition, the program offers various cohort activities aimed to broaden your exposure to the work of the World Bank Group and develop leadership skills.
In order to be competitive for this highly selective program, you need to demonstrate a commitment to development, analytical thinking, proven academic success, and leadership potential. We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Positions may be based in Washington, DC or in a regional office.
- Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity
28 years of age and under as of September 14, 2015
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by September 2015
- Up to three years of work experience in one or more specialty areas (see Application and Selection Process )
- Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential
- Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred
- Fluency in English is required, and fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred
The deadline for submission of applications for the 2015 World Bank Group Analyst Program is March 5, 2015 (11:59pm ET – Washington DC time) in five specialty areas:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Communications and International Affairs
You may be considered for up to two of the specialty areas. To apply, click on the relevant link, then you will be prompted to log into the Member Center or create a new account. Please fill in all fields, answer the screening questions, attach your resume or CV and submit your Statement of Interest (no more than 700 words). Click here for general application instructions.
A select number of candidates will be contacted by end-March to submit additional information for consideration by the selection committee. Other candidates will receive an email to inform them that they have not been selected. Interviews will take place in April/May and offers will be made in June. Selected candidates will enter the World Bank Group as a cohort in September of each year.http://www.youthop.com/internships/apply-for-world-bank-group-analyst-programhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/unv-internships-1024x535.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/unv-internships-300x300.jpgInternshipsDC,Inernships,Jobs,Washington,World Bank