Apply for Traineeship at the European Institute of Innovation and Technology
Deadline: September 7, 2015 | Views: 86
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
Duration: 3-5 months.
Salary: 782.61 EUR.
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is an independent EU body set up in 2008 which enhances Europe’s ability to innovate by nurturing entrepreneurial talent and supporting new ideas.
The EIT is launching a call for application for its traineeship programme lasting a minimum of three and a maximum of five months in three units:
- Policy and Communications Unit – “Communications and Dissemination” and the “Policy Support and Stakeholder Relations” teams.
- Policy and Communications Unit – “Knowledge Triangle Integration” team.
- EIT Directorate and Partnership Management Unit.
The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union (EU), the Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Free Trade Area (EFTA) from candidate countries2 and from the United States of America, Japan, South Korea and the BRICS countries ((Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa).
- Candidates must have completed, by the closing date for applications, the first cycle of university education and obtained a full degree or its equivalent
- Candidates from EU Member States must have very good knowledge of English and another EU official language;
- Candidates from EEA/EFTA Member States, candidate countries and from the USA, Japan, South Korea and the BRICS countries must have very good knowledge of English, the working language of the EIT.
Read further in the call for applications:
- Call for applications_ Trainee support_Dir and PAM
- Call for applications – Trainee support Policy and Communications Unit
- Call for applications – Trainee support Policy and Communications Unit – Knowledge Triangle Integration
Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant. The net amount of the grant is, as of 01 January 2015, 782.61 EUR.
Recruited trainees will get reimbursed the travel expenses incurred at the beginning and at the end of the traineeship. The basis of calculating this reimbursement shall be the most economical fare for a standard return route between the place of origin and Budapest. The trainee must complete a minimum of three months of the traineeship period to qualify for the travel allowance. Trainees whose place of recruitment is less than 50 km from the place of mployment are not entitled to a travel allowance.
Candidates must submit their application electronically. Your application has to be composed of a duly signed CV Europass format and a motivation letter (maximum one page). Applications must be sent to [email protected] by the closing date and the subject title must include “SURNAME Name + Reference of the Call for applications”.
Candidates are requested to send their application in English, the working language of the EIT.