Apply for Traineeship at European Network and Information Security Agency
Deadline: December 31, 2015 | Views: 167
Duration: 6 months.
ENISA -the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security, is the EU’s response to the cyber security issues of the European Union. As such, it is the ‘pace-setter’ for Information Security in Europe, and a centre of expertise. The traineeship program is for enthusiastic graduates who can give a fresh point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge, which will enhance the everyday work of ENISA.
The aims of the traineeship at ENISA are:
- To provide trainees an understanding of the objectives and activities of ENISA.
- To enable trainees to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-today
work of ENISA Departments and Units.
- To promote European integration within the spirit of new governance and through
active participation to create awareness of true European citizenship.
- To enable trainees to put into practice knowledge acquired during their studies, or
Applications for traineeships at ENISA are accepted in the following areas:
- Network Information Security (NIS): in the following areas: – Security technologies – Security & resilience of communications networks – Critical Information Infrastructure – NIS standardisation & regulation – Electronic Identity & authentication technologies – Information Security Statistics – Economics of NIS;
- Administration and Support: in the following areas – General Administration – Financial Administration, Human Resources – Internal Audit – Legal – Information Technology (IT).
- Trainees have to be nationals of a member state of the European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein;
- Applicants must have completed the first cycle of a higher university education course and to have obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications (refer to annex 1 of Decision 79/2014 for minimum national qualifications required by the legislation in the country where the diploma was obtained);
- Very good knowledge of at least two EU languages, one of which should be the main working language of ENISA (English);
- Only those applicants that have not participated in other traineeships organised by either the EU Commission or any of the EU Institutions or Agencies are eligible to participate.
The traineeships are open for a period of 6 months with one possible renewal period of a further six months.
The monthly grant available to trainees for these positions will be EUR 1000 per month net of income tax. Where the trainee is not covered by their own national insurance ENISA will pay the costs to the Greek Government for the trainee to be covered by the Greek National Health Scheme for the duration of the traineeship. Some additional assistance to cover travel costs may be made available and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Download the application form (note you must have installed the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader; The application can be saved on your computer at any stage. Please note that ALL the boxes with a red border are mandatory and must be completed before submission of the final application;
- The application form must be completed. Once the form is completed, click the “Check and Save” button to save your final application as a PDF file on your computer;
- Following this, a web page will automatically open in your browser to allow you to submit your application file. Fill in the form in this page and select your PDF file under “PDF Application form” from your computer
- Once you click the Send button, you will receive an immediate message indicating that your application has been sent. Following this, you will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application. ( If you don’t receive the acknowledgment by email within 12 hours please contact [email protected])
Pdf application has to be named under format: SURNAME_NAME_2015_01. Please note that you can apply only for ONE of the seven advertised profiles. Send your application latest by 31 December 2015.http://www.youthop.com/internships/apply-for-traineeship-at-european-network-and-information-security-agencyhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Apply-for-Traineeship-at-European-Network-and-Information-Security-Agency.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Apply-for-Traineeship-at-European-Network-and-Information-Security-Agency-150x150.jpgInternshipsENISA,European Union,Internship,Traineeship