Applications Open for Internship at Japan Travel
Deadline: February 28, 2015 | Views: 160
Type: Fully Funded
JapanTravel.com, the largest and most trusted reference website for travel to Japan is offering fully funded internships to International Applicants.
- Produce articles, photos or video whilst travelling around Japan.
- Interact with local people and gain a unique view of Japan.
- Opportunities to be published in print media.
- Share your discoveries with thousands of readers.
Immerse yourself in Japanese culture
- Experience the Japanese way of life.
- Witness Kyoto’s famous temples and Tokyo’s neon lights.
- Visit a sake brewery in a rural village, or join agricultural or traditional experiences.
Promote Japan worldwide
- Help others around the world discover how amazing Japan is.
- Earn JT Rewards and improve your reputation by sharing content.
- Roundtrip airfare (if not provided when out of stock), airport connections, travel documents
- Accommodation provided in the region you will be visiting.
- Reimbursement for your in-city travel expenses.
- Internships generally last 4-6 weeks.
- Recent graduate or current photojournalist student.
- Demonstrated writing and photographic talent (e.g. blog/portfolio) or video skills (in the case of video journalists).
- Over 20 years old, possess valid passport and be eligible for a visa.
Applications rolling for Apr-Oct 2015
They will evaluate applicants on how well you get involved with the site: if you can contribute, submit an article, photo story, translation or video to JapanTravel. To apply visit here.http://www.youthop.com/internships/applications-open-for-internship-at-japan-travelhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/interning-1024x537.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/interning-300x300.jpgInternshipsInternship,Japan,Job,journalism,Photography,Photojournalism,Students,Tourism,Travel,Writing,Youth