African Development Bank is Offering Paid Internship Program
Deadline: September 30, 2015 | Views: 114
Location: African Development Bank Headquarters in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Type: Paid Internship.
African Development Bank is offering Internship program for citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the ADB. The program aims at providing candidates with the opportunity to acquire and develop the ability to work in an international environment. Applicants for the ADB’s internship program must be aware of the Ten-Year Strategy for 2013-2022.
Eligible Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend , depending on the budget availability. Interns shall be responsible for their air travel (where applicable) to and from the Bank’s location as well as their upkeep.
The following are the minimum requirements:
- Aged between eighteen (18) to thirty (30) years.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- Apply for an internship within one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from the University / Professional institution school confirming the enrollment for the current Program.
- Citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the African Development Bank.
- Applicants must be fluent in, at least, one of the Banks’s working languages (English or French).
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Internship is open for African students. (Citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the African Development Bank).
The program is annually run for two sessions as follows:
- Winter – Session I : January through March.
- Summer – Session II : June through August.
Applicants can apply online for this internship program.