Swiss Grant for Young Scientists, 2015
Deadline: October 5, 2015 | Views: 118
Location: Applicant’s Home Country and Switzerland.
Swiss National Science Foundation is awarding Swiss Grant for Young Scientists. Grant is available for pursuing research programme at a research institution in an Eastern European NMS country. Research Positions are open for qualified researchers from countries in Eastern Europe who have carried out their doctoral or post-doctoral research in Switzerland and have returned or intend to return to their or another NMS country. The maximum duration of the project is 60 months (minimum duration is 36 months.
Main applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- Either nationality of an NMS country or study/work experience of at least three years in an NMS country
- Doctorate or post-doctorate (or part of it) in Switzerland; at least two successive years
- 3-5 years of experience since completion of PhD at time of submission
- At the time of submission: planned or existing position at a research institution in an Eastern European NMS country
- Eligible countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Latvia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Lithuania
- Provision of high-level publications
- Submission of an excellent research proposal
The maximum amount for a five-year project is CHF 625,000. The funding will be adapted for a shorter project. Overall, a budget of 5.0 million Swiss francs will be available. Approximately eight grants will be awarded. There will be no quota per country.
The following documents have to be submitted via the platform or entered directly on the mySNF portal:
- Extended project synopsis, max. 5 pages
- Full research proposal, including management part max 20 pages
- Approximate budget in CHF
- CV of the applicant
- List of publications in major international peer-reviewed scientific journals and/or in the leading international peer-reviewed journals, peer-reviewed conferences proceedings and/or monographs of their respective research fields, highlighting the five most important publications
- Granted patent(s) (if applicable)
- Invited presentations to peer-reviewed, internationally established conferences and/or international advanced schools (if applicable)
- Prizes and Awards (if applicable).
- Commitment letter from the host institution
- A recommendation letter and confirmation of mentorship as regards the grantee of the Swiss mentor
Photo Source www.contented.cchttp://www.youthop.com/grants/swiss-grant-for-young-scientists-2015http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Swiss-Grant-for-Young-Scientists.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Swiss-Grant-for-Young-Scientists-300x300.jpgGrantsGrant,Scientists,Swiss Grant,Swiss National Science Foundation,Young Scientists