CMC Invites Applications for Investing in Action 2015 Program
Deadline: May 17, 2015 | Views: 20
The International Campaign to Ban Landmines and Cluster Munition Coalition, ICBL-CMC is calling applications for the Investing in Action 2015 program. The purpose of the ICBL-CMC Investing in Action campaign support programme is to encourage and enable local campaigning in support of the universalisation and implementation of the 2008 Convention on Cluster Munitions (CCM) and the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty (MBT).
The project period for implementing activities under this scheme is from 1 June until the end of December 2015. Applicant can submit application for an amount of up to $4,000.
The Cluster Munition Coalition (CMC) is a global civil society campaign working to eradicate cluster munitions, prevent further casualties from these weapons and put an end for all time to the suffering they cause.
- The applicant should be a member of the ICBL-CMC.
- If there is more than one organization applying in a country, organisations will be encouraged to work together and submit a joint application.
- Emphasis will be placed on campaigners that are in low/middle-income and/or affected countries.
- Applicant should demonstrate SMART objectives (i.e. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely).
- All applications must be written in English.
- All applications must use application and budget templates. Applications are due by deadline.
For further guidance/support on completing your application contact: Firoz Alizada, ICBL-CMC Campaigns and Communications Manager via [email protected].