Apply for Public Affairs Section Small Grants Program 2016
Deadline: August 31, 2016 | Views: 6,524
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Cotonou is seeking proposals from eligible organisations and individuals for a program entitled “Public Affairs Section Small Grants Program 2016” with an aim to promote and shares U.S. values and culture with a variety of Beninese audiences, especially the youth, women and people from rural areas.
- Strengthen Democracy and Good Governance;
- Expand Development, Economic Prosperity and Trade Opportunities;
- Advance Education, especially the use of the English language;
- Promote Sustainable Environment and Biodiversity;
- Security and Regional Stability.
Domains of interests:
- English language;
- Press Freedom;
- Women’s Empowerment;
- Good Governance;
- Civil Society;
- Food Security;
- Human Rights;
- Arts and Culture;
- Prevention of Violent extremism.
The estimated total program funding is $20,000. The US Embassy intends to issue an award for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Award Ceiling: $10,000
- Award Floor: $500
- Eligibility is open to all individuals, non-profit and non-governmental organizations.
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, nongovernmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award.
- For profit entities are not eligible to be the prime recipient of an award under this NOFO.
- When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
- Applicants must submit proof of their non-profit status with their proposal submission.
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.http://www.youthop.com/grants/apply-for-public-affairs-section-small-grants-program-2016http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Public-Affairs-Section-Small-Grants-Program-2016.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Public-Affairs-Section-Small-Grants-Program-2016-150x150.jpgGrants