United Nations & Nippon Foundation Call for Fellowship Programme 2016
Deadline: September 11, 2015 | Views: 223
Location: United Nations Headquarters in New York.
The United Nations together with the Nippon Foundation of Japan is inviting applications from the government officials and other mid level professionals from developing states for its Fellowship programme 2016 to provide opportunity for advanced education and research in the field of ocean affairs and the law of sea and related disciplines.
The duration of the fellowship programme is 9 month, composed of two consecutive phases-
- Phase 1 will comprise 3 months Research and Training undertaken at DOALOS at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- Phase 2 will be of 6 months duration with Advanced Academic Research and Study undertaken at one of the prestigious participating Host Institutions.
- Applicants must be nominated by their government, employer, or competent organization.
- Applicants must be between the age of 25-40 Years.
- Applicant must possess a university degree in the related discipline and must have the ability to undertake independent research and studies in an academic context.
- Applicant must be a mid-level professional who can demonstrate the work directly on ocean issues.
- Applicants must be in a position to accept placement with host institution for a period not less than nine months
- Applicant must be in a position to obtain all relevant visas, including transit visas.
Applicants must send their application online.http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/united-nations-nippon-foundation-call-for-fellowship-programme-2016http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/United-Nations-Nippon-Foundation-Call-for-Fellowship-Programme-2016.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/United-Nations-Nippon-Foundation-Call-for-Fellowship-Programme-2016-300x300.jpgFellowshipsFellowship,Nippon Foundation,UN,United Nations