UNESCO/People’s Republic of China Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme in China
Deadline: May 20, 2016 | Views: 4,023
The Government of the People’s Republic of China has announced UNESCO/People’s Republic of China Fellowships– The Great Wall Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme for International Students. There are Seventy five (75) fellowships available for advanced studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. These fellowships are for the benefit of developing Member States in Africa, Asia–Pacific, Latin America, Europe and North America and Arab region. Applicants must be under 45 and hold at least the bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, or the Master degree/above when applying.
The eligibility criteria is:
- Be under 45 and hold at least the bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, or the Master degree/above when applying.
- English proficiency is required.
- Be not more than 45 of years
- Be in good health, both physically and mentally
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries:
- Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote D’ivoire, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Asia and the Pacific: Bangladesh, Nauru, Bhutan, Nepal, Cambodia, Niue, Cook Islands, Palau, Democratic People’ S Republic Of Korea, Pakistan, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Republic Of Korea, Iran (Islamic Republic Of), Samoa, Kazakhstan, Solomon, Islands, Kiribati, Sri Lanka, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Thailand, Malaysia, Timor Leste, Maldives, Tonga, Marshall Islands, Turkmenistan, Micronesia (Federated States Of), Tuvalu, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Myamar, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
- Arab States: Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Sudan, Jordan, Syrian Arab Republic, Lebanon, Tunisia, Libya and Yemen.
- Latin America and the Caribean: Argentina, Guyana, Belize, Haiti, Bolivia, Honduras, Brazil, Jamaica, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cuba, Panama, Dominica, Paraguay Dominican Republic, Peru, Ecuador, Saint Lucia, El Salvador, Saint Vincent And The Grenada, Grenadines, Guatemala, Suriname and Venezuela and
- Europe and North America: Albania, Republic Of Moldova, Armenia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Azerbaijan Of Macedonia, Belarus, Montenegro, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Poland, Georgia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Facilities offered by the Government of the People’s Republic of China:
- A monthly living allowance of CNY 3,000 for general scholars or CNY 3,500 for Senior scholars will be granted covering meals and pocket expenses.
- Tution waiver
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- One round trip international travel
- A monthly pocket allowance of USD 150A termination allowance of USD 200.
Required documents are:
- Application form
- 3 Photographs
- Notarized photocopies of diplomas and certificates and school certified transcripts of complete academic records
- Pre-admission letter
- Two letters of recommendations
- A study or research proposal
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- English language proficiency certificate stamped and/or signed
- Online Application
http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/unescopeoples-republic-of-china-co-sponsored-fellowships-programme-in-chinahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/UNESCO-Chinese-Government-Great-Wall-Fellowships-for-International-Students-2016_2017.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/UNESCO-Chinese-Government-Great-Wall-Fellowships-for-International-Students-2016_2017-150x150.jpgFellowshipsFellowship in China,Fully Funded Fellowship,Great Wall Fellowship,People’s Republic of China Fellowships,UNESCO Fellowship