UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – Academic Year 2016-2017
Deadline: September 30, 2015 | Views: 49
Location: Czech Republic.
Type: Fully Funded.
In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing Member States and to enhance friendship among peoples of the world, the Government of the Czech Republic has placed at the disposal of UNESCO three long-term fellowships for undergraduate studies (which comprises the Bachelor’s and Master’s study programmes for the academic year 2016-2017) for the benefit of certain developing Member States.
- Applicant must be from Democratic Republic of the Congo or The Republic of Mali
- Preference will be given to students who will take these fields of study: Natural Resources and Environment, Forestry Engineering, Tropical Agriculture, Water and Landscape Management,
- Economics and Finance, Environment, Ecology and Environmental Protection, Informatics, Engineering Informatics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Energy Engineering.
- Tuition is free of charge
- A monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns (1 euro = approximately 25 crowns) for students undertaking bachelor and master’s study programmes (Should this allowance be considered insufficient, the applying Member State may consider granting a partial contribution, or, the candidate may have to seek other funds from private sources to complement this allowance)
- Accommodation at the student dormitories at reduced rates (to be paid by the fellow out of the allowance mentioned in (b) above)
- Access to meals (to be paid with the monthly allowance) in the student dining halls
- Access to discounts for urban transportation
- The Ministry of Health provides medical care to fellows.
- UNESCO will cover international travel expenses within the framework of the Fellowships Programme under the Regular Programme.
- A special one-time allowance of US$200to cover transit and other miscellaneous expenses.
All applications should be endorsed by the relevant Government body (such as the National Commission or Permanent Delegation), must be made on a Czech fellowship application form, filled out in English in electronic form until 30 September 2015. To access the application form, please register here.http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/unescoczech-republic-co-sponsored-fellowships-programme-academic-year-2016-2017http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/UNESCO-Czech-Republic-Co-Sponsored-Fellowships-Programme.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/UNESCO-Czech-Republic-Co-Sponsored-Fellowships-Programme-150x150.jpgFellowships