UNESCO Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme in Engineering
Deadline: June 12, 2015 | Views: 25
The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is calling applications for UNESCO Poland Co-sponsored Fellowships Programme in Engineering. It aims to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland. 45 fellowships will be awarded of 6 months duration each in Poland, starting on 1 October 2015.
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organized for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair.
- Monthly allowance of 1350 PLN (approximately US $450) corresponding to the salary of a local junior research fellow. Thus, all living expenses and accommodation in Poland are to be borne by the fellow with this allowance.
- A one especial allowance of 1350 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland, this sum will cover different activities related to your stay in Krakow, such as an obligatory medical check-up upon arrival (in accordance with the internal regulations for all students); cultural, historical and/or touristic visits, conferences, workshops, and seminars related to your studies.
- International travel expenses: (by the most direct, economical route) from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland will be covered by UNESCO under its Regular Program Budget.
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit: UNESCO fellowship holders may be covered by a health insurance policy, taken-out by the Organization for the duration of fellowship. The costs of this health insurance is subscribed to and covered by UNESCO on behalf of awarded fellows.
Candidatures should be submitted per invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channeled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Chief, Participation program and Fellowships Section by deadline. All application should be endorsed by the National Commission from the country of the candidate.
Africa – Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Asia and the Pacific – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
Latin America and the Caribbean – Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela(Bolivarian Republic of).http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/unesco-poland-co-sponsored-fellowships-programme-in-engineeringhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/UNESCO-Poland-Co-Sponsored-Fellowships-Programme-in-Engineering.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/UNESCO-Poland-Co-Sponsored-Fellowships-Programme-in-Engineering-300x300.jpgFellowships