Apply for the Do School Education for Impact Fellowship Program
Deadline: November 27, 2014 | Views: 7
Location: Hamburg, Germany.
Type: Partially Funded.
A fantastic Fellowship for talented social entrepreneurs to solve the PACKAGING CHALLENGE, set by H&M to create an innovative packaging system for one of their product lines. Over a 10 week intensive program in Hamburg, Fellows work together to create a concrete service, product or campaign as a Challenge solution, and use skills learnt to develop their own related social start-up ventures into viable business plans ready for implementation. Fellows then spend 10 months in their home countries starting up their venture, supported by the DO School online course to create real social impact.
- We seek highly motivated and talented social entrepreneurs between the ages of 21-31.
- We are interested in the idea that the applicant applies with and support applicants regardless of their educational/social/economic background.
- We are looking for outstanding young people who are looking for tools, skills and mentoring to kick-start their start-up social enterprises!
- We seek applicants with good working knowledge of the English language.
- An opportunity of a lifetime to create real impact!
- A chance to solve a real world problem – packaging waste – and to impact H&M Germany!
- A chance to work alongside passionate peers and leading experts in the field of social entrepreneurship!
- A chance to turn your ideas into action and create you own start-up venture to be implemented in your home country with extensive DO School support!