Social Innovation Fellows Program 2015-16
Deadline: April 30, 2015 | Views: 2
Location: Bangalore, India.
Type: Partially Funded.
TAPF Social Innovation Fellows’ Program is a paid one-year, Impact experience program that gives select individuals from across India to create social impact and enhance their leadership potential. The Fellows Program engages aspiring social entrepreneurs and budding change makers to gain valuable experience with The Akshaya Patra Foundation which operates world’s largest NGO directed mid-day meal program, serving 1.4 million children every day.
Fellows will be part of Innovation team and be responsible for design and execution of innovation initiatives across functions.
- Students and professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree and less than 5 years of work experience at the time of joining the Fellowship are invited to apply.
- Age & Nationality: Applicants need to be either Indian citizens or of Indian origin. At the time of application, fellows should not be older than 28 years.
- Through the program fellows will gain first-hand insights into the social sector and will also learn how to scale up and sustain impact initiatives.
- The experience will help fellows become social entrepreneurs or launch meaningful social impact careers in areas such as education, healthcare and impact investing.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter specifying a.) why you are applying for this program and b.) how will the experience help you in your future endeavor.
Subject of the email should be: Complete Name + University attended + Year of Graduation.
Selection Process Stages:
- Review of Application (including review of academic achievements, professional experience (if any), other interests and experiences as well as the cover-letter)
- Phone Interview (this is not applicable for all applicants –only shortlisted candidates will be invited for this stage)
Assessment Dialogue (In person interview)
- Academic, Employment and Reference Checks