Recruitment NOW ON: Atlas Corps Emerging Global Leader Initiative
Deadline: November 1, 2015 | Views: 148
Type: Fully Funded.
The EGLI-Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month paid fellowship in the United States, open to to young social sector leaders from around the world. Atlas Corps offers this program in partnership with the U.S. Department of State.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger when the Fellowship begins
- Non- U.S. citizen
- Commitment to return to your home country after the fellowship.
This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health insurance.
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement at a Host Organization
- Program-related international travel (U.S. Fellows only)
- Program-related domestic travel
- Basic health insurance
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (housing, food, transportation)
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (nonprofit management training series)
Applications are only accepted via ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL.http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/recruitment-now-on-atlas-corps-emerging-global-leader-initiativehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Atlas-Corps-Emerging-Global-Leader-Initiative-.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Atlas-Corps-Emerging-Global-Leader-Initiative--150x150.jpgFellowships