Open Society Foundations Youth Fellowship Program 2015
Deadline: May 15, 2015 | Views: 38
The Open Society Foundations invites applications for the Open Society Foundations Youth Fellowship program. The program supports young activists and organizers as thought leaders and allies in new youth-focused approaches to open society challenges. Fellows will receive a stipend of $35,000–50,000 depending on experience and current income. The fellowship will also cover some travel and project costs related to the fellows’ work. The Open Society Fellowship was founded in 2008 to support individuals pursuing innovative and unconventional approaches to fundamental open society challenges.
- All applicants should be under the age of 30.
- Only individuals may apply.
- Foundation will consider applicants who are currently employed by a civil society organization or university.
- The Youth Exchange accepts proposals from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants should possess a deep understanding of their particular field and a record of successful movement-building initiatives, innovative project management experience, and/or experience in research/tools development.
- Applicants must be proficient in spoken English.
All interested applicants should complete the online application form and submit supporting materials for consideration. Applicants may submit a project proposal or other materials in a language other than English, as long as they also submit an English translation. Certified translations are strongly recommended.http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/open-society-foundations-youth-fellowship-program-2015http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Open-Society-Foundations-Youth-Fellowship-Program-2015.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Open-Society-Foundations-Youth-Fellowship-Program-2015-300x300.jpgFellowships