Call for Applications: APU Self Discovery Camp 2017 in Thailand
Deadline: January 23, 2017 | Views: 5,094
Date: March 1 – 7, 2017.
Are you still trying to understand you who you really are and what you stand for?
Do you feel caught up in your studies and need a break to just get away from it all to get a new perspective and some inner peace?
After two very successful APU camps in March and September we are holding the third camp that is open for other university students in Asia in order for them to gain a better understanding of themselves in 7 days at Himawan meditation retreat, a beautiful retreat in the north of Thailand!
- Currently be a student of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University from Beppu, Japan or be a university student from the following countries Macao S.A.R., Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam. Hong Kong, Mongolia, Japan, China, Brunei, Philippines
- Between the ages of 18-25
- Be fluent in English
- Have a well thought-out idea of a self-development and peace project or activity you can be involved in back in your home country
- Available to participate in the full length of the workshop in Thailand (Arrive latest on 28th Feb and depart after 7th March)
What you will learn during the camp?
- The habits of successful leaders
- Better understanding of yourself
- Time Management
- How to have healthy relationships, both in your personal and professional life
- Mindfulness activities and workshops
- Meditation practises
- Yoga practice
- Complete at least 14 days of the Online Self Development Program
- Have a Skype interview
- Buy air tickets and obtain VISA to Thailand (if needed)
- Pay the camp fee of 320 USD (190 USD as a discounted price for early bird registration)*
- 1-7 March : Join the camp in Thailand!!
- Application Form.
*What does the fee include?
The fee includes airport pickup, the training package, food, accommodation and local transportation during the program. On the first day, we will take you to the old city tour in Ayuthaya. However, the entrance fee to some places (about 10 USD) and food during the tour on that day are not included.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/fellowships/call-for-applications-apu-self-discovery-camp-2017-in-thailandhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/APU-Self-Discovery-Camp-2017-in-Thailand.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/APU-Self-Discovery-Camp-2017-in-Thailand-150x150.jpgFellowships