Applications Open for Heya Fellowship 2016 in Morocco
Deadline: November 20, 2015 | Views: 181
Type: Fully Funded
Date: April 9- 13, 2016
Peace Revolution offers you this opportunity to peacefully co-exist with extraordinary fellow female leaders from Arab countries to network, live together, empower yourself and others.
The Heya fellowship seeks to empower young women across the Arab region and support their roles as changemakers who can positively contribute to the region’s peace and transition.
The retreat will include interactive activities, yoga classes and women circles delivered by our facilitators and mentors beside the meditation sessions guided by the teaching monks, along with it a conscious way of living on the retreat site to become healthy happy and holy.
The Heya fellowship covers:
- Full sponsoring of airfare
- Meditation sessions and lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Local transportation
- Nationals and residents of these countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of application submission in order to receive the airfare support.
- Completed the 21 days of the online self-development program.
- Young female leaders who are actively involved in social work and have the passion for social change within the spheres of politics, society, culture, peace-building and media among others.
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Commitment fee of 200 USD. The fees need to be paid before the arrival to the retreat site, /by Bank transfer or Western Union.
Important Note: Those residing in the countries other than the eligible countries mentioned above will not be considered!
Create an account in the official website to access the application form.
Application deadline: 20 October 2015
Eligibility deadline: 15 November 2015