Accepting Applications for ANNPower Fellowship Program
Deadline: March 8, 2016 | Views: 148
Type: Fully- Funded
The ANNpower Vital Voices Initiative is a groundbreaking partnership between ANN INC., the parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT and Lou & Grey, and Vital Voices to empower young women from across the U.S. to effect global progress, invest in their communities, and begin their journeys as the next generation of leaders.
- Participate in the ANNpower Vital Voices Leadership Forum, a three-day leadership training in New York City from June 14-17, 2016.
- Obtain skills and networks to take on leadership roles in your schools and communities.
- Be mentored by global women leaders who are part of the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network, as well as executives from ANN INC.
- After completing the leadership training program, you will have the opportunity to go back to your community and create a project that will affect change, using all that you learned at the Forum to implement your idea. You will also be eligible later in the year to win project grants that will help put your ideas into action.
Girls who are in the 10th or 11th grade at a high school in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada.
This is a fully-funded fellowship program.
- School transcript: you are responsible for uploading unofficial or official school transcripts indicating all of your high school grades.
- Letter of recommendation: A one-page letter from a teacher, advisor, or family friend is required to complete your application. You will be asked to provide an email address for your reference, and they will receive instructions on how to submit their recommendation for you via an online link.
- Parent permission: An electronic signature from your parent or guardian is required to complete your application.
Visit the official page(↓) to apply. All the best!