Yale World Fellows Program 2016 for International Applicants in USA
Deadline: December 2, 2015 | Views: 408
Location: United States of America.
Type: Fully Funded.
Yale World Fellows brings 16 accomplished, mid-career, global leaders to Yale’s flagship leadership development program for a four-month immersive transformational journey. The program was established in 2002 and now has a network of 275 Fellows from 84 countries.
The Program provides the opportunity for World Fellows to contribute to Yale’s intellectual life, participate in events, collaborate with peers, audit classes, mentor students and lead round-table discussions. In doing so, it exposes emerging global leaders to new ideas and ways of doing and thinking. Brilliant minds are refreshed, challenged and expanded.
- BE IN THE MID-CAREER STAGE Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than twenty, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH An excellent command of the English language is essential.
- BE A CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished apartment for the duration of the Program
- Medical insurance
- Roundtrip travel from home country
- Please note that application for admission to the Yale World Fellows Program is completely an online process. There is no application fee and there are no paper forms to complete or mail.
- Prior to the deadline you are able to work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Most questions about the Program and the application process can be answered by reviewing this website and the common questions. If your question is unanswered, you may contact staff at [email protected]. Please do not send multiple emails regarding one issue, and please do not email staff individually. We thank you for your patience in allowing staff adequate time to thoughtfully process your inquiries.