International Youth Travel and Self Exploration Winter Camp 2016 in Nepal
Deadline: December 10, 2016 | Views: 8,028
Location: Kathmandu, Lumbini, Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhading in Nepal.
Date: December 20 – 29, 2016.
Youth Legend camp is designed for 16-35 years young people around the world who wants to get out of the comfort zone, develop global connection and relationship, foster inner peace, explore different country, develop greater self awareness and understanding.
“Starting in Kathmandu with cultural exchange and welcome party, intense workshops on Self Exploration through Dance Movement Therapy, Alternate To violence Program, yoga and Meditation, local organizations visit, authentic street food trek with local youths, explore world heritage sites
Starting our travel adventure with amazing views of hills, rivers and Himalayas on our way, staying near Trishuli river surrounded by mountains, camp fire, swim and Rafting if you want to, eating organic local food..Going Pokhara..watch sunrise through Himalayan ranges, boating, hiking to World Peace Pagoda, fly like a bird doing paragliding over mountains and forest, partying.
Going chitwan, staying near the jungle(national park), elephant jungle Safari, canoe ride, Enjoy local Tharus cultural show, watch deers rhinos and crocodiles closely(tigers if you are lucky), enjoy sunset in Rapti River Beach. Going Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha and feeling the vibes of the holy land, Roaming around World Heritage sites, connecting, exploring, making your time absolutely memorable.”
International Youth Camp Activities Includes:
- Self exploration sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being, release your stress and heal
- Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, Exercise
- Team Building Activities, Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games
- Cultural Exchange Programs
- Chitwan Tour – Chitwan National Park(World Heritage Site) visit, Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Bird watching, Tour to Elephant Breeding Center, Crocodile Breeding Center and Jungle Safari.
- Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. Boating in Fewa Lake, Visit to Sun rise watching point, Sarangkot. Pokhara is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal. Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain – Peace Stupa.
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha, Lumbini visit, visit to various monasteries
- Kathmandu Tour – Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
- Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal, Stay near the mountains and river in Dhading
- Street Food Trek with local youths in Kathmandu. Eating most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule. ;) Don’t worry if you don’t like MOMO, there are varieties of spicy, sweet authentic local street food which you gonna love. ♥ – Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY. – Welcome Program and Farewell party – Camp Fire
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
- To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
- To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
- To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
- To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
- To increase cross cultural understanding.
- To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
Please complete the application form.http://www.youthop.com/exchange-programs/international-youth-travel-and-self-exploration-winter-camp-2016-in-nepalhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/International-Youth-Travel-and-Self-Exploration-Winter-Camp-2016-in-Nepal.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/International-Youth-Travel-and-Self-Exploration-Winter-Camp-2016-in-Nepal-150x150.jpgExchange ProgramsFeatured