International Youth Summer Camp 2015 in Nepal
Deadline: June 30, 2015 | Views: 69
Date: August 15 – August 26, 2015.
Youth Legend is thrilled to organize 12 days Youth Summer Camp in Nepal bringing 25 participants around the world. We are super excited to announce our first International Summer Camp in Nepal. Our Youth Legend team is committed to make this summer the best summer of your life.
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 29 years as of 22nd August, 2015.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
Cost: The fee to attend this Summer Camp is US Dollar 700. We have 10% discount to Nepalese residing in Nepal.
The cost will cover:
- Food and Accommodation.
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport.
- Travel costs during the program to various sites.
- T-shirt, Mask to each participants.
- Surprise Gifts.
- Program Tool Kits.
- Emergency health check ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid.
- 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
- Internet facilities.
- Phone call to your countries at least 5 times during the camp.
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
Once you are selected to participate in the summer camp, you need to deposit Seven Hundred US DOLLAR (700 USD ) to official bank account of youth legend.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, organization, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fund generating purpose.http://www.youthop.com/exchange-programs/international-youth-summer-camp-2015-in-nepalhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/International-Youth-Summer-Camp-2015-in-Nepal.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/International-Youth-Summer-Camp-2015-in-Nepal-300x300.jpgExchange Programs