Inter – Culture Exchange Program 2016 in Bali
Deadline: May 20, 2016 | Views: 3,406
ICE [Inter – Culture Exchange] Bali is an international cultural immersion program in Bali. This program will provide an opportunity for all participants to explore and feel the sensation of high-cultured customs and traditions in Bali Island.
- Committed to pay participation fee
- Must be 18 – 27 years of age by the application deadline
- All nationalities
- Good health (mentally and physically)
- Open minded
- Student or people majoring in Cultural Study or Asian Culture study in university receive certain priority
- Leadership and team working
- Youngsters from all over the world will have chance to share ideas and best practices on certain global issues.
- You will also learn how to work as a team to enhance your leadership sense and skill.
~ Community Service
We will visit local school for language exchange, art and culture program.
~ Culture Immersion
We will participate in local ceremony in the temple. Hands on activity for making offering ornaments for traditional ceremony will be also conducted.
~ Experience Local Living
During the program we will have a chance to visit some preserved local living and villages. We can feel another side of Bali instead of modernity and crowd. The place where we can see the real Bali society.
~ Cultural site visit
Many tourism spot we could explore during the program, beaches, temples and also local traditional markets.
1. Complete application form. (You will find it in the official page)
2. Return the application form via email to: [email protected] along with ID copy [KTP, KK or passport for Indonesian] passport only [for non-Indonesian]
3. Online interview will be informed by Cipta Bangsa Foundation
4. Announcement for successful participants notified via email and webpage