Global Peace Volunteer Camp 2014 in Indonesia
Deadline: November 2, 2014 | Views: 29
Location: Bali, Indonesia.
Date: 05 -07 December 2014.
Global Peace Volunteer (GPV) is a program that provides a platform for youths to exchange ideas and learn through service towards fostering a culture of service and volunteerism. Besides, it is also an opportunity to raise young leaders of character, values and virtues.
GPV Camp 1.23 Bali is a 3-day training camp that will invite 40 prominent youths from Indonesia (international applicants may be considered, please refer to the eligibility) to conduct discussion and dialogue, sharing best practice, leadership training, and service project in local community in order to create direct interaction between participants and local community.
- Residing in Indonesia. International applicants may be considered on the requirement that they can speak or least understand Bahasa Indonesia.
- Being 18-25 years old by the time the program begins
- Having leadership, being honest and responsible
- Having interest in the pillars of family, strengthening interfaith, and service
- Being able to speak English (at least passively)
- Willing to participate the whole programs
- The participants will get a new insight about “heart-set and heart-wash.
- The participants can share the best practices on youth movements they have done or will do
- The participants can build and expand their network, socially and professionally
- The participants will experience a direct community engagement in service project
- The participants will have a chance to enjoy the beauty of one of the world\’s best islands, Bali.
- Download the application form the web. Note that the application form is an editable pdf. Simply fill in the provided spaces and save it.
- Completed application form should be submitted to [email protected]
- Selected applicants will be announced at www.gpfindonesia.org on 4 November 2014
- Upon selected, applicants must pay the registration fee of IDR 500.000 for all activities indicated on schedule, certificate, accommodation, and meals during program
- Payment confirmation should be addressed to the given email, along with the receipt.