Call for Applications: Summer Schools in Heritage Management in Greece
Deadline: March 1, 2016 | Views: 140
Location: Athens, Greece.
The IHC, in striving to achieve its mission by fostering research and good practices in heritage management, offers many opportunities for learning new skills or developing the skills and knowledge you may already have.
Four summer schools to be held in Athens with field trips to some sites in Greece;
- An Introduction to Heritage Management.
- Digital Tools for Heritage Management.
- Engaging local communities in heritage management through Archaeological Ethnography.
- Heritage Interpretation.
Field school programs are designed for students new to a respective field, but also for professionals already in a field who wish to pursue research, training, and professional development.
- The participation cost for this program is $5000. This covers all course costs including: registration; tuition; program materials; travel, shared accommodation; one meal per day (excluding free days). Airfare and optional purchases are not included in the program cost.
- There are a number of scholarships available for this field school– full and partial scholarships are awarded after acceptance into the program, so please apply early for eligibility. Please contact us for more information.
For further information please feel free to write us at [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/exchange-programs/call-for-applications-summer-schools-in-heritage-management-in-greecehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Summer-Schools-in-Heritage-Management-in-Greece.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Summer-Schools-in-Heritage-Management-in-Greece-150x150.jpgExchange Programs